• MoneyShow.com, February 21, 2013. "BeyondThePurchase.org Reports the Top 5 Reasons Spending Less Will Make you Happier"(Read)
• Fox Business, January 17, 2013. "When You Can (and Can't) Buy Happiness"(Read)
• The Sacramento Bee, January 4, 2013. "BeyondThePurchase.org Finds that Perception of Time Affects Financial Behavior."(Read)
• Seattle Pi, October 5, 2012. "The Experience of Awe: Purchasing Can Produce Emotional Benefits."(Read)
• News Channel 10, August 23, 2012. "Inexpensive Purchases May Produce More Happiness Than Expensive Ones."(Read)
• TimesUnion.com, July 19, 2012. "Which Experience Is Best For You? Enjoyment of Experiences Is Influenced By Life Priorities and Values."(Read)
• KLAS-TV Las Vegas, May 21, 2012. "What Do People Want from Their Communities? After Basic Needs, People Want Friends Nearby."(Read)
• Yahoo News, April 18, 2012. "Can Money Buy Happiness After All? New Research Website Confirms Recent Scientific Findings: Experiential Buyers of All Kinds are Happier."(Read)
• The San Francisco Chronicle, April 18, 2012. "Can Money Buy Happiness After All? New Research Website Confirms Recent Scientific Findings: Experiential Buyers of All Kinds are Happier."(Read)
• The New York Times, April 4, 2012. "I Buy, Therefore I Am (Unless I Return It)."(Read)
• The MinnPost, February 7, 2012. "Why 'Experience' Shoppers are Happier"(Read)
• Mail Online, January 27, 2012. "Rise of the 'Experience' Shopper: Happiness is What You Do, Not What You Buy"(Read)
• Science Daily, January 26, 2012. "Are You a Happy Shopper? Research Website Help You Find Out"(Read)
• Psych Central, January 27, 2012. "Buying New Experiences, Not Things, Tied to Happiness"(Read)
Want to share your experience with others? We strongly believe in helping people understand the relationship between money and happiness. You can then explore fun ways to make your learining experience interactive by sharing it with your own set of peers in your own customized group.
What is a group? A group can be any set of people you want to come to beyondthepurchase.org. You may want to see how your class, your church, your group of friends, or your company compares to others in terms of the studies available on our website.
How do you start a group? Creating a group is simply a matter of getting your own unique URL that you can give to others in your group. In order to create a group you must first register with Beyond The Purchase.