Recent research into the age-old question “Can Money Buy Happiness?” has resulted in some intriguing results. There is now empirical support linking several specific financial strategies to increased happiness and life satisfaction. These suggestions include delaying gratification, savoring positive purchase memories, making purchases that satisfy needs as opposed to desires, purchasing life experiences as opposed to material objects, and, ultimately, spending money in ways that increase psychological need satisfaction as well as in ways that are central to the self.
Incoming search terms:
- research the impact credit has on business as well as an individuals personal life
- how can people manage their money
- how do managing your finance make people happy?
- How Do money and material satisfy peoples needs?
- how to manage life with less money
- people do not know how to manage money well
- people who actually manage their money
- traits of people who handle money well
- what traits of people who manage their money